Wednesday 1 February 2012

True story of SUPER cute kinda almost like LOVE, FRIENDSHIP ●﹏● ♥

Assalamualaikum~
Halo halo people :))
uhh~
actually mo update blog dr semalam ba lg nie tp ngantuk gilak da~
so continue ari nie !
Faham ka apa maksud title tu ? =.=
Hard to explain, tp after this you will see by yourself and understand.
I prepared some of the cute love, friendship collection I've made myself ;)
#SUPERexcited
P/s : Hope you guys will enjoyed it while READING and SMILING at the same time !
:DD


STORY 1


Conversation in a phone at night ;



Gurl : I MISSED YOU ! Please DON'T give me any respond or say something !! 
         >.<
Boy : . . . Why ?
Gurl : Just DON'T ! (nervous)
Boy : But why ?? :/
Gurl : I don't WANT TO~ Please ! >.<
Boy : (sigh) Okay2, up to you~ :(
Gurl : THANK YOU ! :D (glad no rejection)
Boy : =.=  (totally blur)

-THE END-

STORY 2

If I tell you, I MISS YOU and you asked why ?
I'll answered you, I MISS YOU while I THINK ABOUT YOU for a GOOD THING !
Not a BAD THING~
So, no need a REASONS to miss you ! >.<
Just be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL cause I missed YOU :)






STORY 3


I'm afraid you will be REGRET for the rest of your life IF you TELL ME.
No need to know, I ALREADY know what you want to say.
So, please DON'T.





STORY 4


Situations somewhere on the phone :



Boy : (suddenly) I LIKE YOU ! >.<
Gurl : Huh ?? (pretend to hear nothing)
Boy : (panic) Let's changed topic ! (start singing)
Gurl : (in the sudden) I LIKE YOU TOO :)
Boy : (shocked) REALLY ???
Gurl : (blushed then go blurr) >.<
Boy : Okay2, I understand ! :D

-END-



STORY 5

If you only know what's buzzing inside, think after you knew it 
right now you were standing at the ground, 
PROMISE YOU ! After this, you will go straight up up high in the sky at the cloud,
rolling, jumping and maybe crawling all over the cloud HAPPILY
after you knew what's buzzing inside me. :D
P/s : Perhaps SOMEDAY ! ONE DAY !





STORY 6

I like you. You are nice to me.
Too nice. And I love you.
Yes, I do. But as a friend, good friend.
Because I cannot love you the way I loved him.

-HURT ENDING-






In a conclusion, NOT ALL love, friendship kinda thing ends in happily ever after~
sometimes, Love do HURTS but it got it's own CUTE and POSITIVE moments
that will REMAINS FOREVER ;))
It's depend to HOW you TREAT and FALL ONTO ---> Love <3
And DO APPRECIATE someone out there that LIKE you and really2 ADORE you,
but still you CAN'T or UNABLE treat or repay them back.
#damnhurtfacts
Perhaps they DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER !
But not YOU :)
Just pray the best for them !
Until then, have a SUPER great day people ;))
THANK YOU for reading~~
Much love :))

No comments:

Post a Comment